To learn more about the deep web, read this article – Understand everything about Deep Web in Detail.
Let’s read on the tor Wikipedia to access it efficiently.
Step by Step Guide on How to access the Deep Web
It is impossible for you to access the deep web through the standard browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. To enter the deep web, you need the particular encryption browser, which is Tor. It allows you to search the deep web without revealing your original identity i.e. anonymously.
Step 1 Install the Tor Browser Package
1. On your browser visit the site www.torbrowser.com and click on the Blue tab to download the complete Tor Browser package.
2. Once the download is finished, double-click on the window and execute the RUN command, select the installation location and eventually click to install it.
3. After installing the Tor browser package, open the folder location where you installed the Tor package. Click on the start Tor Browser option.
4. Now, just click on Connect.
5. Once you click on the connect button it may take 15-20 seconds to establish the connection with Tor network which goes through several different connections to keep the identity anonymous.
6. As soon as the deep web Tor Browser is started and the connection is well established, you will see the congratulation message on your screen.
Unsurprisingly, it will look a lot like the Firefox browser, but it has lots of customised features and add-ons. It is how you will be connected to the tor network wiki.
Step 2 – For Better Security Configure the Tor Browser
1. On Tor Browser, click on the Green Onion icon to access the Privacy & Security settings.
2. Now, only change the security level from low to high then click on the OK tab.
This is how successfully you configured the Tor Browser for better security and stronger anonymity.
Step 3 – How to find working deep web URLs?
Once, you successfully installed, configured and established the secure Tor Browser on your system. Now, it is a time to find the working deep web URL.
The links on the deep web are not stable that makes tough to find the working deep web URL. It happens because the URLs keep changing their onion links or web address to keep them untraceable.
Fortunately, there are a few search engines and .onion directories from where you can easily find the working deep web URLs. Below you will find the famous.Onion directories(also called dark web wiki)over the internet:
If you are accessing the deep web for the first time, then I would suggest using the Hidden wiki in the start. With the assistance of Hiddenwiki, you can quickly locate the websites of.Onion links hosted on the deep web.
Note – some of the links mentioned above can take you to some other wrong places of the deep web. So, access them on your risk.
How to access the dark web?
Now, let’s take a look how you can find anything on the deep web without revealing your identity. Note, I am going to explain this with real life examples so you understand it quickly.
For instance, you want to chat with someone using the Facebook and without revealing your true identity. In that case, you visit “hwikis25cffertqe.Onion” website, scroll down a little bit and locate the social networks section. Now, click on any of the social media sites that you would like to use or access.
Here, I click on the Facebook which took me to the deep website version of the Facebook containing the
URL – www.facebookcorewwwi.onion.
Here, Facebook claims that they do not save the browsing history, but I would say that trust them at your risk.
Here is another example,
Hope, now you have enough some idea on how to browse the deep web. There are several links that you can use depending upon your exploration level.
Essential Tips for Safe Deep Web Browsing
To elevate your anonymity on deep web it is recommended that you follow these tips:
1. In your system’s control panel (System Settings) make sure the Firewall Setting is On. And, in case it off then switches it On before access the hidden net.
2. While accessing with the Tor make sure you exit all other application using the internet including, Chrome browser, Mozilla browser and torrent, etc.
4. Cover your PCs camera with a cloth or tape to avoid the spy activity from any blackhat hackers.
NOTE – This comprehensive article on Deep Web is specifically for the information purpose only. Anything you will do with this information is solely your responsibility and do it on your risk.