Meizu has officially added a new Smartphone series to its array of smartphones,but contrary to the wide spread rumor of Meizu M1E,the company announced the Meizu M3E -showcasing an all metal Smartphone with some modest Specifications.
The Meizu M3E closely resembles the Meizu m3 note that unveiled earlier in the Year,but this time around,the Meizu M3E is encased in an all meta frame measuring only 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm and like the latest device from Gionee,the Meizu M3E has a Fingerprint embedded on the home button which Meizu claims can unlock the phone in just 0.2 second,that is super fast if you ask me.
Like the Meizu M3 note, the Meizu M3E maintains a phablet size 5.5-inch (1080×1920 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with a 403ppi pixel density.The device gets its processing power from a powerful Mediatek octa-core Helio P10 SoC with Mali T860 GPU ,a modest 3GB RAM and 32GB storage expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
Meizu has also given the Meizu M3E a fair treatment in the camera department. For the Meizu M3E ,there is a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor with dual-tone LED flash and an f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, while a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and 4P lens handles the Selfies function.
Elsewhere, the Meizu M3E is fueled by a 3100mAh battery with support for mCharge whic according to Meizu can juice up the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes using the recommended 18W charger.
Meizu M3E specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with Flyme UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The Meizu M3E is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 195 / Rs. 13045 approx.) and its available for pre-order in China in Gold, Silver, Gray, Glacial Blue and Champagne Gold colors options.