Here is the step by step tutorial on how to download the most beloved messenger ( Kik for PC ). So, I have listed out all the possible methods to download Kik for PC.
So, as of recent stats, there are more than 270 million users for Kik messenger across the globe and out of which more than 35% are from the United States.
Let’s get straight towards tutorials on how to use Kik Messenger on your PC/Laptop.
Here is the best of all, if you DON’T want to install any software on your PC/Laptop but want to use Kik on your PC/Laptop then follow this step by step guide.
Download Kik for PC using Manymo
Manymo is an online Android emulator website, where you can download & install Android apps and enjoy it on your PC/Laptop. So here are the steps.
- First Download the Latest Kik apk –>> Click here to view the Apk’s of all versions.
- After downloading the apk, Go to Manymo website and register for an account using Email and verify your credentials by confirming Email.
- Click on the App link on the Launch emulators page, see the below image for reference.
- Click on Browse and upload your Apk file downloaded in Step 1 and wait for the emulator to configure.
- Now select your desired emulator size along with the Android version and Kik Messenger App will be opened directly as the emulator starts.
- Register using email and start enjoying Kik App.
This is one of the safest & hassle free method to use Kik App on your PC/Laptop. You can also try this method on your Mac, Kik for Mac.
Download & Install Kik On PC/ Laptop using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one the popular emulators which will help you to run Android related applications on PC/Laptop. Here are the steps to be followed
- First, you need to download & install Blue Stacks Emulator in your PC / Laptop.
- Here is the download link to Bluestacks. Click Here to Download.
- After downloading the above file, follow the instructions and install the blue stacks emulator in your PC/Laptop.
- After complete installation of BlueStacks, open the BlueStacks.
- By default, you will be greeted with BlueStacks App player and will be asked to select language, select your preferred language.
- Now go to App Search option and type Kik Messenger and click search
- Install the app and sign in with your Gmail acct, If you have already used Kik once, you can enter the sign in details of that account and your chat will be restored from where you left.
- That’s it, Enjoy Kik Messenger app on your PC and here is the video tutorial for the same.
Download & Install Kik On PC using Andyroid
Andyroid is also an Android Emulator just like BlueStacks but its fast compared to BlueStacks. Here are the steps to follow
- Download Andyroid from this link –>> Click Here.
- Run the installer and complete the whole installation process.
- Open Andyroid, and you can see Play Store icon at the bottom, click on Play store icon & sign in with the Gmail account details.
- Now Search for Kik messenger and install the app.
- That’s it, now start using Kik messenger.
Andyroid is faster than BlueStacks, and I recommend using Andyroid rather than BlueStacks. BlueStacks will feed on your RAM like Mad, So better to avoid it.
So, here we conclude the article, hope you downloaded and installed Kik Messenger Online on your PC/Laptop without any problem. If you have any queries or struck at any position, do let me know, I will try to provide you the perfect solution. Do share this article on social networking sites.