To back up and restore your Android data efficiently, you’d better make use of the powerful backup and restore apps that can back up your files from Android to PC and restore them from PC to Android without trouble. Therefore, today’s article makes an introduction to the 5 best back-ups and restore apps to you, helping you find an ideal Android backup and restore the app.
MobiKin Backup Manager for Android
The developers of MobiKin have studied professional Android backup and restore apps for a long time, and they steadfastly keep advancing the software, so that MobiKin Backup Manager for Android is brilliant at backing up and restoring data between Android and PC, which can do backup and restoration on Android in 1 click, including 8 key sorts of Android files.
- Do Android backup to PC in 1 click.
- Restore the backup data from PC to any Android device via a 1-click feature.
- Support to back up and restore contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, apps, and documents.
- You can back up and restore the data from Android by category selectively.
- Offer USB and Wi-Fi connections to you, so you can make a wired/wireless connection between Android and the PC.
- Extremely secure and highly compatible with most Android phones and Android tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S6/A, Sony, Google, OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and more.
- No data will be overwritten on your Android phone after restoring, and you can freely decide whether to clear data before restoring.
SyncDroid is an effective Android manager to back up and restore your data, accessing your Android phone via Wi-Fi or USB connection. You can sync your contacts, SMS, call logs, bookmarks, music, videos, photos from Android camera and SD card between Android phone and PC in a short time.
- It has both an Android app and Windows PC versions. You can easily back up Android to SD card and Dropbox and restore it from SD card and Dropbox freely.
- You can choose to connect your Android phone to the PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi network. When you choose a Wi-Fi connection, you need to install the mobile version on your Android phone.
- Support to back up and restore the multimedia files.
- With the simple interface, you can operate the program breezily.
- Work with many Android devices, including Samsung, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, etc.
Wondershare MobiTrans is usually recommended to back up and restore the Android data for its powerful functions. This desktop software works with all the major data types on Android phones, like pictures, videos, music, contacts, bookmarks, apps, and so on. Thus, it is a practical backup and restores desktop apps from Android to PC.
- Support to seamlessly back up calendars, images, gallery, app data, and more from Android to PC.
- Restore all the data from the previous backup fast, no matter how many files you choose.
- Both Android and iOS devices are supported.
- Preview data before backing up and restoring it with the previewing feature.
Moborobo is another excellent backup and restores app for Android devices. You can manage your different Android files with ease. Moreover, it can work with music, ringtones, wallpapers, text messages, and other files. Try it and you can back up and restore Android data effortlessly.
- Back up the Android files to the PC with a few steps.
- Download, install and run the applications from Google Play.
- Add and remove the various files whenever you want on the interface.
- Support many Android and iOS devices and you can transfer files between them as well.
- Show you comprehensive information about your Android storage.
iSkysoft dr.fone Phone Backup
iSkysoft dr.fone Phone Backup allows you to flexibly back up and restore your Android phone and tablet on the computer. What’s more, it can manage 8 file types from Android device, such as contacts, call history, calendars, SMS, and so on, and support to preview and choose the data to restore according to your requirements.
- View and back up the Android content to the computer instantly.
- Restore the backup from the computer to the Android phone/tablet, and restore iTunes and iCloud backup to Android, including messages, contacts, call history, calendars, and photos.
- Export Android data to PC as HTML, CSV, and vCard formats.
- With the strong Android compatibility, it can back up and restore data with many popular Android phones.
So, the detailed information of these 5 Android back-ups and restore apps is all on your hands now. Choosing the best backup and restore an app that you like, you can transfer data between Android and the PC more quickly than before. If you have further queries about the apps, please leave your words in the comments area, and we will be glad to answer them.