LeEco and CoolPad’s first collabo smartphone dubbed the Cool1 dual has just been announced a couple of hours ago. LeEco & Coolpad is hoping to win the mind of its fans with the cool1 dual premium body build made of magnesium alloy, a dual rear camera arrangement, a fingerprint sensor and some other amazing features all at an unbelievable price tag of about 1099 Yuan ($167).
On the specs front, the LeEco Coolpad Cool1 Dual comes with a phablet size 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 450 nits brightness and some narrow bezels at the edges. The Cool1 Dual gets its processing power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 510 GPU, 3/4GB RAM,32GB / 64GB nonexpandable storage.
Talking about one of the major selling points of the Cool1 dual, there is a 13MP rear dual camera setup, a dual LED flash, 4K video recording, and for Selfie addicts, there is a capable 8MP f/2.2 80-degree wide-angle camera at the front.
Other notable specs worthy of mention include a 4060 mAh battery equipped with fast charging. , Android Marshmallow with Lenco’s EUI 5.6 on top and a fingerprint sensor at the rear.
The Cool1 dual supports dual-SIM , 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) , 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C .
Available color options for the Cool1 dual include Gold, Silver and Rose Gold.The device will be available to buy beginning from August 24th on Coolpad’s website, LeMall, and JD.com.The Cool1 dual pricing starts from 1099 yuan (US$ 166/Rs 11,080 approx.) for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variant, 1499 yuan (US$ 226/Rs 15,125 approx.) for the 4GB RAM/32GB storage variant while the Variant with 4GB RAM/64GB storage goes for 1699 yuan (US$ 256/ Rs 17,135 approx.) .
Cool1 dual specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm; Weight: 167g
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4,060mAh battery with fast charging
We are not sure when the Cool1 dual will find itself in India or when and if it will make it to the International Market. We are also not sure if the cool1 dual will sell for the same price when it gets to India or other Markets.