Reports reaching us says a Samsung galaxy Smartphone with a monstrous 5,000mAh battery is set to be launched in India sometime in the Month of September.The report didn’t quite reveal the name of the device, but rumors say the phone in question is likely to be a Pro Version of Samsung Galaxy A series of Smartphones.
Specifically, the 5000mAh battery powered phone is most likely be the Galaxy A9 pro which was announced back in March 2016 and has since not been available in India.
The Galaxy A9 Pro aside the mammoth 5000mAh battery comes with an extra large 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor, 4GB of RAM, and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel shooter, similar to the A9, but this has a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS).
Check out the galaxy A9 full specs below
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 5000mAh battery, Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is already available in China and comes with a price tag of 3499 yuan.The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro price when launched in India will cost about Rs. 35,765 in India.
Tip to keep your mobile safe
Always use mobile covers and screen guards to keep your mobile safe from dust and accidental fall down. You can buy mobile back cover here